Last Updated: 09/01/2010
Use and Collection of Information
- Website cookies and server logs – When you visit www.SmartGridCIS.com, we may send cookies to identify your browser so that we can improve our service. Please see your browser’s ‘Help’ directory for more information regarding management of cookies. Our servers may also record browser delivered information including your web request, IP address, browser type, as well as the date and time of your request.
- User communications – We may retain email or any other form of communication to respond and document your questions or requests.
- Partner websites and links – SmartGridCIS works with other companies and may provide links to their web sites. SmartGridCIS is not responsible for the information posted on other companies’ web sites or information provided by you to those sites. The partner sites have their own privacy policies that you should be sure to read and understand. We may track the use of links to improve the quality of our service.
SmartGridCIS would only share personal information in these limited circumstances:
- With your express consent
- To comply with lawful requests from Federal, State, or local law enforcement or regulatory authorities
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
12600 Deerfield Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30004